Enhanced Four Wheel Drive Suspension EFS Greaseable Shackles have been designed to be stronger than the original equipment and greaseable for ease of service and maintenance.
The EFS Shackles are made from medium to high grade carbon steel, then case hardened, gold cadmium plated for increased strength and anti-corrosion.
These shackles come as a set of 2 (pair). Included are 1 x left hand shackle and 1 x right hand shackle.
EFS offers standard replacement shackles and a small range of standard anti-inversion and extended shackles.
The anti-inversion model features a design that stops the springs being damaged when the shackles are hit into obstacles.
If your looking for more flex from your rear end of your 4×4, then this is one easy way to make it happen. Or you just want to fine tune the height of one endFind Out More
- Engineered for increased strength and durability
- Increased plate thickness for rigidity
- Greaseable for ease of maintenance, ensure a comfortable ride and to help increase shackle life
- Case hardened and gold cadmium plated for maximum protection
- Extended and standard anti-inversion shackles available for most makes and models
- 3 year / 100,000 km warranty gives you peace of mind