MadMatt 4WD Reviews the Superior Engineering Remote Reservoir Shock Absorber
Fully Adjustable For Complete Control
8-Stage Compression Adjuster reservoir gives you the ability to precisely adjust compression from soft to firm with the simple twist of a knob. Allowing you to soften the ride when just cruising or firm up the compression when tackling rough terrain or carrying a load.
Heat Treated Alloy Steel Piston
Features race inspired port configurations and variable rate shim stack technology to provide vehicle specific damping performance and optimum ride quality. A composite Teflon wear band offers low internal resistance and high compressive strength enhancing shock performance.
Spherical Rod End Assembly – Strut
High performance spherical rod end assembly designed for correct clearance and increased strength to suit your application. Fitted with Teflon-lined Commercial Grade spherical bearings for smooth articulation and longest life.
Remote Reservoir Canister
Remote Reservoir Canister for increased oil volume, and greater cooling capacity. Internal Floating Piston separates the shock Oil and Nitrogen eliminating Foaming or mixing of the oil and gas that produces shock fade.
Highest Quality Materials
CR3+ plated Bored and Honed cylinder tubes, Aircraft quality billet aluminium components, High pressure hydraulic hose and seals. Plus the 20mm Hard-chromed shafts are designed for maximum strength and durability in lifted and performance applications.
Fully Rebuildable For Long Life
These Superior Remote Reservoir Shocks are fully Rebuildable, Serviceable and Upgradeable. All parts are carried in stock and allow the user to finely-tune, adjust and service their shocks, ensuring you get the longest life possible from your suspension.
- Large Range of Sizes – Superior remote res shocks are available in sizes from 2″ to 6+”, to suit a wide range of four wheel drive vehicles.
- Specific Valving – Superior shocks are designed with our own specific valving, designed for Australian conditions, not available in any other shock absorber in Australia.
- Spherical Bearings on Struts – Our struts come standard with high quality spherical bearings, instead of rubber bushes, which can be prone to failure.
- Adjustable – Come standard with full 8 stages of compression adjustment, with Superior Engineering’s unique adjuster.
- Piston – Our remote res shocks, have our own uniquely designed 46mm Teflon coated piston.
- Stock – We hold a large range of stock, in our warehouse and retail store.
- Build – 20mm super polished shaft and 53mm outer body comes standard.
Request More Information
Superior Adjustable Monotube Remote Reservoir Shocks Image Gallery