This Heavy Duty Bash Plate and Recovery Point from Superior Engineering has been custom designed to suit the current model Ford Ranger. They will also fit the Mazda BT-50 (Series 2).
The problem with standard factory engine guards is that it’s made of plastic which are prone to damage in the event of the slightest impact, leaving your vehicles vital parts at risk.
This design flaw is the major cause of underbody component damage while offroad driving, due to the fact that it exposes your vehicle to damage from various obstacles such as rocks, logs, debris and bumps.
The difference with this new design guard over the factory Ford Ranger and Mazda BT-50 guard is that this protection plate perfectly integrates into the vehicles design.
They protect the vital components without compromising performance and durability.
This NEW design allows for maximum protection to the front of the vehicle against potential damage to vital components like your engine, steering, radiator, sump, gearbox and front diff.
They are designed so they don’t cover up any of the crumple zones in the chassis, unlike most of the other guards out there which cover critical crumple zones.
Another advantage is the inclusion of the super heavy duty rated recovery point. Rated to a massive 5,000 kilograms, means this is something your can actually get your vehicle out of trouble with.
This Superior Engineering engine and gearbox guard is a small investment for many years of protection of your vehicles underbody.
Don’t get left stranded on the side of the track because you’re using inferior factory versions or cheap competitor copies just becuase you wanted to save a couple of bucks.
Upgrade to a Superior Engine Diff Guard kit and take home “Piece of Mind” that you’re buying the strongest guard in Australia.
Even the official Superior plaque is machined into the guard to ensure you are getting a true quality GENUINE component.
- Recovery Point – this fully rated recovery point is laser cut from 25mm plate steel and bolted to the crossmember for maximum strength and durability.
- High Level of Protection – the underguard fully covers the lower section of the engine and gearbox giving full coverage and the best protection.
- Powder Coat Finish – super hard wearing black powder coat finish adds to the overall qualtiy of the guard.
- Heavy Duty Materials – manufactured from the strongest 4mm plate steel.
- Laser Cut – all plates are laser cut to exact standards for a precise fitment.
- Full Fitting Kit – supplied with all the high tensile hardware, nuts, washers and bolts for easy installation and fitment.
- Easy Install – No welding, drilling or cutting required to fit this kit. So easy to install your mum could do it.
- CAD Design – stylish and functional design will add some cool factor to your truck.
- Austalian Made – proudly made right here in Australia at our Brisbane warehouse.
IMPORTANT: Recovery Point Rated to a safe working load of 5000 kg!
The Engine Gearbox Guard Kit is supplied with all the components and hardware required for mounting.
The kit also includes the following parts:
- 1 x Rated Recovery Point (rated to 5,000 kgs)
- 1 x Front Bash Plate
- 1 x Rear Bash Plate
- 1 x Gear Box Guard
- 1 x Bash Plate Threaded Plate
- 1 x Gear Box Threaded Plate
- 1 x Recovery Point Boss
- 2 x 10mm Thick Spacers
- 3 x 15mm Thick Spacers
- 2 x 30mm Thick Spacers
- 2 x M10 1.5 x 75mm Dome Head Bolts
- 2 x M10 1.5 x 50mm Dome Head Bolts
- 3 x M10 1.5 x 40mm Dome Head Bolts
- 6 x M10 1.5 x 25mm Dome Head Bolts
- 13 x M10 Flat Washers
- 13 x M10 Spring Washers
- 3 x M10 Nylock/Conelock Nuts
- 2 x M14 1.5 x 130mm Bolts
- 2 x M14 Nylock/Conelock Nuts
- 4 x M14 Flat Washers
An easy to follow detailed fitting instruction flyer is also included.
The kit comes ‘ready to fit’ out of the box, for a direct bolt-in installation.
The kit is supplied with all the required parts, bolts and fitting instructions.
Remember – No cutting or welding needed.
NOTE: Please read and understand the Installation Instructions before beginning the installation process. Retain the installation instructions that came with the kit for future reference. Where possible it is recommended this item is installed by a Qualified Person.
Bash Plate and Recovery Point Image Gallery
Request More Information