This is a Superior Engineering Heavy Duty Diff Drop Kit to suit the Holden Colorado RG and Isuzu D-Max (2012 On) four wheel drive vehicles.
The problem with Independent Front Suspension vehicles after fitting a suspension lift is the mis-alignment of the front diff and suspension geometry.
This limitation with IFS design is the major cause of vibrations, steering problems and premature wear and damage to the vehicles cv joints and cv boots.
The Three Main advantages of Superior’s newly designed diff drop bracket are:
- They are designed to drop the front differential 30mm lower to re-align and fix the cv angle after a lift has been fitted.
- They are also designed to replace your factory crossmember with something much stronger which can withstand harsh punishment and rigors of driving offroad.
- Designed for maximum coverange to protect the sump without compromising the performance of your 4wd.
That’s a whole lot of bang for your buck.
Features & Benefits
The bracket is CAD engineered for the ultimate in durability and strength, laser cut from tough heavy duty 350 grade high quality Australian steel, CNC pressed for a precise fit, then sand-blasted and powder coated for hard wearing corrosion resistant protective finsh.
Drain holes are also included for easy care and maintenance, it utilises factory mounts for a straignt up fit, and is fabricated by trained qualified professionals.
This diff drop kit is proudly manufactured right here in Australia by Superior Engineering.
This ensures your getting a true quality GENUINE component, unlike the slightly cheaper and greatly weaker Chinese versions starting to appear within the industry.
A full fitting kit is provided, which includes all the necessary high tensile bolts, spacers, washers and instructions for a quick, easy, straight-up installation.
To top it all off, they are 100% Street Legal and Compliant, and DO NOT require separate approvals to be used on Public roads within Australia and its territories.
This Superior diff drop kit is the best investment you can make to extend the life of your cv joints and suspension components.
Upgrade now to a Superior Engineering Diff Drop Kit and take home ‘Piece of Mind’ that you’re prolonging the life of your IFS suspension system and that your 4×4 vehicle is fitted with a heavy duty structural crossmember.
Want More Information
Technical Features & Highlights
- 30mm drop to fix CV angles
- Heavy duty structural aftermarket component
- Made from Australian 350 premium grade steel
- Features a simple design for super easy care and maintenance
- Utilises factory mounts for added strength and straight up fitting
- Made in Australia at the Brisbane warehouse and workshop
- Corrosion resistant finish for an extra long life
- Manufactured by Superior’s highly trained qualified fabricators
- Sand-blasted and powder-coated
- Precision machined cut spacers
- Laser cut for a precise fit
The kit comes ‘Ready to Fit’ straight out of the box.
Includes all grade 8 hardware, for a direct 100% bolt-in installation with NO cutting, drilling or welding needed.
Includes the following components:
- 1 x Diff Drop Crossmember
- 2 x Diff Drop Bosses
- 3 x M14 x 1.5 x 120mm Bolt
- 2 x M14 Flat Washer
- 2 x M14 Spring Washer
- 1 x M14 x 1.5 Nylock / Conelock Nut
Just to recap, the Superior Engineering diff drop is Australian made and manufactured from heavy duty 350 grade steel, then CNC machined for the ultimate in durability and performance.
This underbody component is sand blasted and black powder coated for maximum durability and the highest quality finish.
They are custom designed to suit the RG Holden Colorado and 2012 to current Isuzu D-Max four wheel drive vehicles.
So, if you want to protect your vehicle CV joints and suspension geometry then you need a Superior Engineering structural diff drop kit.
Want More Information Click Here or Comment Below