Superior introduces the Hyperflex Radius Arms With Drop Boxes Nissan Patrol GQ/GU
Design Objectives & History
Superior Engineering is leading the way again with our latest radius arms design, the Hyperflex Radius Arm.
We figured if one of our Patented Superflex arms were great, then why not run two!, and after some testing we are now proud to offer this combination as the Hyperflex Radius Arms.
These arms don’t just offer extreme levels of flex for the front of your Nissan patrol, the also handle extremely well on road.
We have completed NCOP approved testing up to 110km/h, meaning the Hyperflex Radius Arms are legal* for use on road throughout Australia.
(*Nissan Patrol NON-VSC GU and GQ, Toyota Landcruiser 79 series NON-ESC – other vehicles available soon!)
The difference with our hybrid design arms over the standard Nissan radius arms is the use of a Toyota style rear bush. This change allows increased life from the rear bush when flexing the arms up off road, by allowing the arm to flex down without the binding found in the pin style design.The ultra high-clearence design allows the longer-than-standard radius arm to pivot in a specially position slot in the drop box, providing almost 15% more clearance than other styles available.
The arms and mounting drop boxes are supplied as a straight bolt in design, requiring no cutting. We also supply fitting instructions and all the bushes are pressed into the arms so you don’t have to, and all bolts need for mounting.
With these arms, you will get the flex and drivability you need, and longer life from your bushes. Why not have extra flex as well as good on-road handling?
Features & Benefits
- Manufactured from High Tensile Bisalloy 80/Strenx700 Plate
- High Tensile Bush Eyes – CNC Machined
- Massive 32mm main Beam thickness for maximum strength
- Rubber Bushes pre- fitted into arms
- Laser cut to precise measurement and caster location
- Authentic Superior Engineering Logo machined into side of Arms
- Factory Swaybar will fit to allow safe on-road handling
- Factory ABS lines will bolt on
- HYPERFLEX ARMS are manufactured to suit individual lift sizes
- Sandblasted with rust prevention applied
- Powder Coated for maximum durability and finish
- High Tensile Bisalloy 80/Strenx700 Plate will not crack unlike Cast Radius Arms
- Allows vehicle to track correctly on road due to correct caster
- Maximum Clearance between the Tie Rod and the Radius Arms
- Factory bushes fit the HYPERFLEX ARMS; we don’t use special sizes Bushes
- Superior Engineering’s HYPERFLEX ARMS are a Patented Design
The arms come ‘ready to fit’ with direct bolt-in drop boxes, full OE style rubber bushes pressed in and also all the required bolts and fitting instructions. Superior Engineering arms are fitted with genuine OE bushes or our own Specially manufactured bush which is proven to last longer than OE. Superior Engineering is the ONLY manufacturer to offer a warranty on their bush’s when used in lifted applications (conditions apply).
See our website for installation instructions for the drop boxes and our superflex radius arms.
NOTE: Please read and understand the Installation Instructions before beginning the installation process. Retain the installation instructions for future reference. It is recommended this item is installed by a Qualified Person.
Just to recap, Superior Engineering Radius Arms are Australian made and manufactured from premium high tensile grade steel then CNC Machined for precise caster location.
Even the logo is CNC machined to ensure you are getting a true quality GENUINE component.
All Superior fabricated items are sand blasted and powder coated for maximum durability and the highest quality finish.
Designed to suit lifts from 3″ to 6″ inches.
The Superior Engineering Hybrid Radius Arms are also available suit to GU and GQ Patrols in both Standard or Superflex arm configurations.
For More Information Click Here